[TR] Arthritis.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Arthritis.
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:24:39 +0000
I suspect some of you may experience arthritis pain in you hands after working
on your cars.  Last year after working on my ?TR all day my hands would be so
stiff I couldn't close my fist.

This year after working on a car all day the pain in my knuckles was so bad it
would keep me awake at night.

A lady that has had arthritis since she was 21 told me to take chondraitin.
This is a food supplement that usually comes with glucosamine in it.  I take
three capsules a day that have 1500 mg. of chondraitin each/  It helps.

My doctor told me that avoiding nightshade vegetables would help too.  So
tomatoes, potatoes, peppers of all varieties, and eggplant are off of my food
list now.  This has helped too.

Now I can work on the car again without fear of being in pain afterwards.

Best regards,
Tom
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net