Re: [TR] I'm sure the one-liners will peel off from this...

To: mdporter@dfn.com
Subject: Re: [TR] I'm sure the one-liners will peel off from this...
From: "Phil Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:39:19 GMT
-- Michael Porter <mdporter@dfn.com> wrote:
... as easily as strips of rubber from an overheated tire:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article3649197.ece

I wonder if Mr. Mosley will say that he was just doing private research
on the best instrument for measuring in-tank fuel temperature?   :)

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Oh goodie!....we haven't had such a potentially big flap-doodle since the
Profumo/Christine Keeler/Mandy Rice-Davies affair in the 60s.  I was beginning
to think the Brits weren't trying.
Fast Computer Training. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieZ18AJfaNAIEr67Qvnjpokvo8c
c6IPC0Lc89Bn0rnuoQ2hF/