[TR] bell exhaust system

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] bell exhaust system
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:59:14 -0500
Hello,

I am looking for US parts suppliers who can get a Bell Stainless exhaust
system for my TR3A. The system comes complete with head pipe center and rear
mufflers and is the best fitting system I have ever installed.

I managed to get one from Wishbone Classics for my 4 but they currently dont
answer my emails. Not sure if they are still in business.

Tried google and various suppliers web pages but cant find any who handle the
Bell. Most either handle the Falcon or the Monza.

Once in awhile they appear on Ebay, but nothing current.

I am located in central NY.

Bob

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net