Re: [TR] click adjust

To: drsandner@embarqmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] click adjust
From: npaul72464@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:07:50 -0400
 I have one and always use it when I adjust the valves.? Still need to verify
that the measurement is right with a feeler gauge, especially after
tightening.? I found it to be most accurate when I count the clicks to get it
spot on after tightening rather than before.
Ned Paulsen
1958 TR3
1960 Healey BN7