[TR] Can anyone please help me identify these LUCAS part no?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Can anyone please help me identify these LUCAS part no?
From: "sujit roy" <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 00:03:29 -0700
I have some stag side marker reflectors lenses that came in  two separate
LUCAS boxes.  The lenses are the same, but the no. on each box is different
I have ONE LENS 54582801 7/71 and ONE LENS 54582782 7/71.  Is it possible
that the boxes got mixed up and one reflector was meant to be amber while
the other red?

While I'm at it, I have another reflector ONE LENS ASSY 54570803     8 69
which also looks the same.

Any clues?

Thanks, Sujit

http://www.vtr.org