Re: [TR] TR3A Overdrive Switches

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Overdrive Switches
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:52:49 +0000
Ah, Jim!  You've lived in the Northeast long enough, you must know that the TR3
is not "primitive."  Nay nay!  New Hampshire is the "Live Free or Die State" so
it's all about advanced civics!  TR3's without lockout switches express the
independence of man (and woman) in a free society, no lockout switches telling
him/her what to do and when to do it.  Also, no smog control requirements
because it's an antique, low DMV registration fees because it's an "old" car,
low insurance because it's "old so how fast can it go?"

Primitive indeed!  Shame shame!  Next thing, I'll be hearing that NH should
have an Income Tax!

Terry

From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>

http://www.vtr.org