Re: [TR] TR4A Wiring Harness

To: "Michael Godley" <mgodley@tiac.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Wiring Harness
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 20:59:00 -0400
Michael,

Ed was asking the question on my behalf. I have TR4A CTC 69150L a May 1966
build. I am the 2nd owner and have had the car since June 1969. My wiring
harness is Black and always has been. My question to you is what is your
Commission Number for as far as I know they have always been black in the
4A's. Of course that is always subject to finding that what we all think is
correct is in fact incorrect!

Photo attached from 1969 and more recent. Will be stripped from list copy.

Undergoing a long awaited restoration and presently off the road. Ed is
wanting to help me get it done along with a few of my other WPTA friends. I
only have a few, but they are truly great friends!

JVV