Re: [TR] Odds and ends available from 57 TR3

To: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Odds and ends available from 57 TR3
From: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:36:40 -0400
Where is the car?> Ok,> > You'll laugh when you see the picture..its not a
project car :-)> I bought it in the late 70's and have pretty much removed
most > everything I can think I'd need, but everything that is left on the >
car(excluding shocks and read end) is available for free...shipping > is not
though.> > So if there might be some odd part left on it you might be
interested > in, let me know and I'l check the car.> > As I say in the
pictures, I just brought the car over from where its > been stored and its
upside down in our back yard. I told my wife it > was yard art, but she does
not believe me! I'd like to get rid of it > in a week or so and its off to the
recycle shop.> > http://picasaweb.google.com/dougmathews1> > Doug

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net