Re: [TR] Header for Mk I GT6

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Header for Mk I GT6
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:18:10 -0700
> Absolutely zero first hand experience other than back in the
> day, when JC Whitney was Warshawsky and they were located in
> Chicago's China Town,

Is Warshawsky's gone, then?  I shopped there more than a few times myself;
they used to even carry TR3 parts like liner sets & such.  But that was a
long time ago.

(Answering my own question) I guess Warshawsky's is gone.  According to
Wikipedia, his son Roy retired in 91, and JCW was sold to some investment
bankers in 2002.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JC_Whitney

Randall

http://www.vtr.org