Re: [TR] Positive Ground Accessory question

To: cfmtr3a@verizon.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Positive Ground Accessory question
From: NPaul72464@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:16:32 EDT
I use a cigarette lighter type socket in my TR3 and Healey.  Be sure  to buy
a plastic bodied one and then just connect the red to ground and the  black to
a power source.  I connected mine so it's always live.   Helpful for charging
a cell phone etc. at car shows.
Only caveat is that some metal bodied devices could short out if they
contact metal on the car body (like an ash tray or even the brake lever).

Ned Paulsen
1958 TR3A
1960 Healey 3000 BN7
Rochester NY

In a message dated 9/8/2008 9:16:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,