[TR] TR4 Body Gaps

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 Body Gaps
From: Jim and Andreas Vassiliadis <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:30:07 +1200
The only ones that I have seen with good gaps all round are the restored ones,
maybe thats becauseI haven't seen any that have not ben in a crash. A TR
chassis remaufacturer in England once told me that TR chassis wree all a bit
shorter on one side from new. Which probably means that uneven gaps might be
common from new.
But I agree with the gentleman who said that onlookers are bought to Nirvana
by the sight of a very attractive little car.

Jim and his Black 62 TR4

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net