Re: [TR] Panasports, Redlines and Lug Nuts?

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Panasports, Redlines and Lug Nuts?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:24:59 -0700
> in almost 30 years I have
> only had one incident involving a flat and even then it was slow enough to
> allow me to make it to safely to my destination.

You've sure had a lot better luck than I have, then.  I've even had two
rapid leaks on the same day!  First one looked to be caused by a 1/4" bolt
(judging by the size of the hole, the bolt fell out); second one was because
I didn't dodge the flying debris on the freeway quite fast enough (Honda off
my right front lost his bumper in an accident and a chrome strip chased me
across two lanes to slash a sidewall).

Maybe I just drive farther than you do <G>

Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net