Re: [TR] Electric Fan Location

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Electric Fan Location
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:29:42 EDT
In a message dated 9/14/08 11:25:15 AM, tr3driver@ca.rr.com writes:

> Of course the point about there being other ways to add more airflow (to
> compensate for the restriction of the fan) is valid.  Likely I will
> eventually add a 'chin' spoiler to the (non-show) Stag.  But just bolting
on
> a "pusher" fan caused an overheating problem where there wasn't one before.
>
> Randall

Tony Hart was an advocate of using the   ac condenser fans for additional
cooling . I did so initially but   eventually replaced the ac fans wth a large
Pep Boys fan and it worked just fine. I had the fan mounted in front of the
radiator. I drove the car all over the West Coast, the Mojave desert and into
Arizona   without ever having a problem overheating.
Mike Moore

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net