Re: [TR] Broken Down in Roanoke - Need Name of Garage

To: Triumph Email List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6-Pack Email List
Subject: Re: [TR] Broken Down in Roanoke - Need Name of Garage
From: Ashford Little <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:06:27 -0400
Don't people go to the cv joints to get away from problems?

Several people asked about why the cv joints were an issue, and I
wanted to clarify that we don't believe this was the root cause.  We
believe an improperly balanced driveshaft was causing the problem.
Don't blame the c/v joints or the vendor.

Ashford Little
'70 TR6

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net