[TR] Looking for a banged up TR6 front left fender

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Looking for a banged up TR6 front left fender
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
     I have a rebuildable TR6 front left fender. However, at the forward end on
the base is pretty eaten away and I don't want to fabricate any more than I
have to. Does anyone have a bashed up/unrebuildable front left fender where I
could cut out the desired section from the bottom and patch it in?
     Repro fenders, rebuilt fenders and triumphsonly fenders are too expensive
for me right now and none of the big three are selling repair panels.
     Thanks,

     Bill Brewer

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net