[TR] electric fan hookup?

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] electric fan hookup?
From: "dorpaul" <dorpaul@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:40:15 -0400
The new aluminum radiator that I bought on ebay has a 'bung' on the top left
for a thermostat switch (I believe).  I think this will automatically control
the electric 'puller' fan that I have mounted next to the radiator.  Am I
correct about this?
    Where can I go to find out more as well as what more do I need to
purchase;  also where can I go to learn how to wire it up?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3A

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 940 spam emails to date.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net