Re: [TR] TR6 transmission leaks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 transmission leaks
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:23:26 +0100
I think many of us would counsel Doug Law to be a bit concerned if his TR
does'nt leak oil.
He should be worried that the built in anti chassis corrosion system is not
working properly. If my car ceases to leak oil it is because there is no oil
left in it.  The design office, if they were still around would probably be
most peturbed to hear about Doug's car which just might be a "Friday
afternoon" example.

David Brister
1967 TR4A.
(With regulation oil leaks, and clunk and click every trip.)

--

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net