Re: [TR] [6pack] J.M. Wagner Sales, Ltd

To: m.d.mackay@sympatico.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] J.M. Wagner Sales, Ltd
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 01:38:27 -0500
 Dave and List,

You might be interested to know that the "helpful and responsive" proprietor is
also offering a "Fan Eliminator Kit" for sale that looks surprisingly similar
to the one invented, developed and marketed by list member Rick Patton.? In
other words, he has stolen the design and offered it on his site for profit.?
Rick is a hell of a nice guy and in my book this qualifies Mr. Downing as a
rather unscrupulous businessman.? And he has been asked to stop but as of five
minutes ago the part is still offered on his web site.

Just thought you and others might like to know.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)