[TR] TR 6 TEST drive New England

To: "Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR 6 TEST drive New England
From: john taylor <jat1127@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 12:22:16 -0500
Listers,

 I have a pair of TR 8's a coupe and an ots. I ahve been thinking of buying a
TR 6 and would like to ask a favor.

Is there someone near me with a TR 6 that is not yet in winter storage that
would be willing to take me for a ride?

Yes, I would certainly be willing to bring along my TR 8 contvertable.

  Thank YouJohn John TaylorGreenfield, Ma Gloucester, Ma USA. * ALWAYS BE SAFE
* Life is not a race.....you do not want to finish first.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net