Re: [TR] Was TR6 now TR3 to the rescue

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Was TR6 now TR3 to the rescue
From: <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:52:12 -0500 (EST)
John Herrera wrote:
> A friend of my brother's, on a Christmas Break trip...

Well, if we're telling Christmas stories now, a few years ago we drove the GT6
out to a local farm selling Christmas trees, bought a tree, stuffed it in the
back, and drove home.  It wasn't the biggest tree on the lot but it wasn't tiny
either.  The folks working the lot were amused, then amazed that we got it in.

No snow flakes were harmed in either the execution or the telling of this story.
--
Jim Muller

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net