Re: [TR] Test

To: levilevi <levilevi@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Test
From: Michael <tr3a@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 13:26:57 -0500
   Thanks,  Bud. Remember the sweatbox that was the 1999 VTR in Portland?
   Maine is supposed to be COOL!!
   Fergie
   1959 TR3A
   TS53990L(O)
   levilevi wrote:

   Michael,

   Welcome back.  Always good to see old friends on the list.

   Bud Rolofson

   71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
   66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
   66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
   71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
   Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)