[TR] Split Steering Column

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Split Steering Column
From: A Daniel Cronin <adcronin@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:44:23 -0800 (PST)
Lister's, I am looking for a "split" upper steering column non adjustable type
(inner and outer) with hollow inner, don't need stator, to complete my
conversion to rack and pinion steering.  Have either a split upper with solid
inner (from Revington) or split adjustable column, stator and adjustable wheel
(which needs restoration) to offer in trade or will purchase outright.  Please
contact me off list if you have column available.  I am located in Det. MI.
area.
Dan
 Planning & Development Services
A. Daniel Cronin