Re: [TR] Greetings one and all

To: "Triumphs Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Greetings one and all
From: "Brian Lanoway" <blanoway@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:45:50 -0600
I dont know how its come to be, but so far, we seem to have escaped
winters wrath up here in Winterpeg; aka the Great White North.  Its
only going down to minus 31C tonight, but we still have our electricity, the
roads are quite passable and the shopping malls are full of people scooping
up incredible bargains.

I too would like to wish everyone on the List a Merry Christmas and at least
a tolerable 2009.  I would also like to thank everyone for their
contribution of bits of knowledge great and small.  Owning a TR is a lot
easier  and considerably more fun  when you have the power of this mailing
list on the road with you.

Cheers!

Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6