[TR] magazine cover

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] magazine cover
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 17:13:51 EST
I just received the February issue of "Hemmings Sports & Exotic  Car" in the
mail yesterday. There's a good looking yellow TR6 on the cover being  driven
by a guy familiar to the list. That's a nice car Bob Danielson! There's  also
an article comparing a Sprite, Mini, Midget, and a Spitfire owned by Brian
Nickerson. Is Brian on the list?

This is a publication that should be of interest to most everyone on the
list as there is always some LBC content, and the cars that are featured are
cars we can relate to. Members of the editorial staff own Triumphs including a
TR3, a GT6, and a couple of Spitfires. There is also a monthly columnist by
the name of Mike Cook who can tell a good story. A magazine worth checking  out.

Happy Holidays!

Eric Langreder
71 TR6
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.