Re: [TR] Facet Pump

To: <ambritts@bellsouth.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Facet Pump
From: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:31:35 -0500
> Well its Sat morning and the Facet pump is being installed on my 59 TR3A.>
Needed to get the fittings and filter which I now have. In short order I will>
be wiring it up. Great instructions on wiring to the hot side of the coil or>
white wire. So what's the problem? The wire from the harness is white and the>
replacement TRF coil wire to the distributor is white. So which one is>
considered hot. From the harness it comes from the ignition switch which
could> be considered hot. Or from the coil to the distributor could be
considered> hot. Any help on this one would be appreciated.> Alex Manzo> 59
TR3A

I would consider the wire from the switch to the coil to be hot.

Hot just means the power or ungrounded side.

John

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net