Re: [TR] Unusual or odd?

To: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "don"
Subject: Re: [TR] Unusual or odd?
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:47:39 -0000
> is it just me or does the bottom of the car totally scare you about the rest
>of it?

Absolutely agree. Must have been retained for those who seek evidence of the
rust that started in
Coventry

> another case of rare but not valuable.  $9 grand????????

A fool and his money are soon parted - even if it is the alleged New York show
car.

> and, btw, I didn't know they used SI carbs. . . .

The Vanguard always used a single downdraft Zenith. It was only the Sportsman
that had SU's and only
1000 were made over five years.

Jonmac

http://www.vtr.org