Re: [TR] Wrenches

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, tr3driver@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Wrenches
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 23:04:01 EDT
In a message dated 4/3/2009 8:02:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  ZoboH
erald@aol.com writes:

So,  was  the replacement you received comparable to the old one?   I've  not
tried the fine tooth ratchets, but every time I've replaced  an old  Craftsman
tool with a new one, I've noticed that the new one  isn't as  nice.  Even the
"thin wall" sockets are thicker than  they used to be,  so are ratchet heads.
The handles have more sharp  edges to hurt your hands  and overall they
generally weigh more (which  can be a factor if you are  working overhead in
an awkward  position).

I was just noticing that the Craftsman fully chromed roundhead fine tooth
ratchets are also the CHEAPEST in cost at ca $15!

I do have one and I like it also.

Mike Moore

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net