[TR] seat rails and another thing

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [TR] seat rails and another thing
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:14:09 +0100
While the iron is hot, can I ask the correct diameter for the seal for
the trailing edge of the door, mine being early TR2 is the fabric/
leather covered "tube" with the extra material attaching behind the
wheelarch panel. The one supplied by my trimmer is very thick, over
3/4" and is a length of hosing I guess, but when the door closes it is
put under serious pressure and is also sits very close to the door
catch.
John
1954 TR2 (long door)

http://www.vtr.org