[TR] Classic Auto Insurance

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Classic Auto Insurance
From: "Alex" <ambritts@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:44:14 -0400
Hello to All....
I have close friends considering making a change in insuring several of their
classics. They have received quotes from JC Taylor and Haggerty which are
close in premiums. They also received a quote from Classic Auto insurance for
several hundred dollars less. Classic has a deductible which would bring it
closer to the others. We are aware of course of the "agreed value issues".

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with the Classic Insurance
company.

Thanks,
Alex Manzo
72 TR6