[TR] Paint

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Paint
From: John Summers <rivers2hills@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
Who better to ask than Triumph owners!  What should I expect - within reason -
to pay to have my TR6 repainted and repair a little rust?  I stopped by a
custom restoration place a couple weeks ago and chatted with the owner
explaining what I was looking for.  Not Maaco or Earle Scheibe but not his best
paint job either.(he has an old Ford Coupe they restored and the paint is red -
perfect for $55k)  Told him maybe he could point me in the right direction.
I'll ask you guys.  I don't much care about where the sun don't shine but where
it does I'm thinking of changing from Frenchblue to a dark blue.
John Summers
Jacksonville, Fl
'74 TR6

http://www.vtr.org