Re: [TR] (no subject)

To: rene.p.remond@wanadoo.fr, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] (no subject)
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:28:53 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/2009 10:45:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
rene.p.remond@wanadoo.fr writes:
> Hi  I don't understand how to do to reply at the question about the gas
> cap
> gasket so I send you this proposition.
> As i understand somebody search a gasket as shown on a picture joined to
> this
> chat.
>
> Try BASTUCK catalogue for TR3
> page 114
> reference S 17b SPT
> price : 3.68 euros
>
> regards
>

> Reni REMOND
> 1958 TR3A - TS 30265 L
> FRANCE

The link I found is:

http://www.bastuck.de/web/download/classic_kat/TR_Katalog_2008_web.pdf

Tris inthressant, another source for parts.  It's a good thing they
translated it, my German ist nicht so gut.

And my French is not a whole lot better.

Pictures are universal.  ;-)  (sourire)

Thanks much for the link.

Aimicalements

Dave MASSEY