Re: [TR] StagByTriumph has invited you to join Triumph TransAmerica

To: Carl TR <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>, Triumph Triumph list
Subject: Re: [TR] StagByTriumph has invited you to join Triumph TransAmerica
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 18:37:00 -0600
Thanks Gents,

Sorry for the bad link issue with Flickr.

This was my first attempt at getting the Flickr invite out for the TTA
start of the drive photos. I'll do a bit more investigating over the
next several days to see how to do the invite properly if needed.
At this time, the best way to go see the TTA photos is go to the main
web site
http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/?p=300

and on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/groups/triumphtransamerica/

It appears that there is some settings that need to be tweaked in Flickr
in order to view all the photos uploaded so far.  One way to see all the
photos is to become a free Flickr member and then "Join the Group" for
Triumph Transamerica

This seems to allow access to other group members uploads too.

Sorry, I'm new to Flickr, it looks like a great tool, but I and Tim need
to play around with it a bit more to get it sorted.

In the mean time, have a look at the progress photos and comments!

ISOA has done a fantastic job, TTA is off to a nice start!  Make sure
you see John and the car when is passes or arrives in your area.

Cheers!

Glenn Merrell
TTA north American Coordinator

http://www.vtr.org