[TR] Recommendation on a great product

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Recommendation on a great product
From: thenicholls@verizon.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:36:50 -0500 (CDT)
Just to pass onto the list, for those of you whose vehicles leak fluids (which
is everyone).

Last month I purchased this great Abzorb Mat 3' X 8 ' at:
http://www.autohaulersupply.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=736

For the past few years, I had one of those pans under the car.  You have to
wipe them off, they rust, and just are a general pain.

The 3'X8' under my TR6 fits between the wheels and is long enough to get oil
from the front of the engine as well as the occasional drip from the diff. in
the rear.

After 2 or 3 years, throw it away an start over.  I am very happy how it has
performed to date.  NFI.

Craig H. Nicholls
Vienna, VA
1972 Triumph TR6