Re: [TR] Matte or Flat for TR6 Tail?

To: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Matte or Flat for TR6 Tail?
From: Joe Burlein <supertr6@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:07:43 -0400
Bill,

Flat and Matte are almost the same thing.  Flat is 0 luster and Matte
just a tad more IIRC.  [ Flat - Matte - Satin - Semi-gloss - Gloss]
Basically, the tail and grill should not have any gloss to them.  I am
curious about the window frame however.  I always thought it was a satin
black.

Here is a quick link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloss_%28paint%29.

Joe B
72 TR-6