[TR] Anti theft for LBCs

To: Triumph car discussion Sports <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Anti theft for LBCs
From: "John A. Wise" <wisejohna@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:12:36 -0700
Has anyone installed a LoJack type system on their LBC?  I have a
small inexpensive alarm system on my TR3 since even an incompetent
like myself can start and drive away my car without a key in about a
minute.  My daughter just bought her first "Mom car" and it came with
a "Skyways" system that even allows you to tell their system to notify
if your car moves from the place you put it.

I was particularly wondering if these systems rely on a much more
sophisticated electrical system than my Dan Masters system?

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A