[TR] 15 inch steering wheel

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 15 inch steering wheel
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:38:41 -0400

I am installing rack and pinion in my TR3 and will be changing the steering
wheel.  I have a 15 inch Motolita, black leather rim with three "spokes",
each with 3 holes, and a center piece to accommodate the control head (I
also have a control head if anyone is interested).  Very elegant and used
only for a couple of hundred miles.

Was going to put it on eBAy, but first wanted to know if there was anyone on
the list who would want it.  If anyone wants to contact me off-line with an
offer, let me know.

Andrew Uprichard

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net