Re: [TR] List Meeting at TFest - Tow the Triumph?

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] List Meeting at TFest - Tow the Triumph?
From: "Glenn A. Merrell - TSN" <StagByTriumph@triumphstagclub.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:20:00 -0600
Someone on this list tows a TR7 on a two wheel trailer behind their TR7
  =-O
I'm sure you remember that topic!
Tell me that would not give some excitement in a panic stop!

My nephew once towed a '72 Camaro with my old '67 Herald Salon - without
my permission of course. That became very exciting too.   Last time he
ever did that stunt!

--
Glenn Merrell
TSN Admin