[TR] Quick Team.Net history note

To: 'Triumph list' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Quick Team.Net history note
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:28:49 -0600
> So I've been using computers for 20 years to advance the LBC experience
> of ALL of you.  What does that make me?  Then again, do I want to know?

One thing I do know, which I probably should have mentioned in my first
reply was
that Jim Muller, a respondent to the Artie thread, was a major factor in
what Team.Net
became over the years.  And whatever you do, do NOT google anything like
Southern Rail bluegrass.

mjb.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net