[TR] TR4A Crankcase Breather Regulator Valve ?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4A Crankcase Breather Regulator Valve ?
From: "Jim Olson" <tr4ajo@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:17:45 -0400
Hi List,

I've been following this list for years but this is my first submission.  I
have an aluminum finned valve cove that I'd like to use on my TR4A.  The
finned valve cover does not have a tube extending from it for connecting to
the Crankcase Breather Regulator Valve.  My question is will there be any
potential problems if I remove the Crankcase Breather Regulator Valve and
seal up the hole on the inlet manifold?

Thanks,

Jim

http://www.vtr.org