Re: [TR] Trickle Charger Wire Gauge?

To: "'Paul Willoughby'" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>, "'List Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [TR] Trickle Charger Wire Gauge?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:36:10 -0700
Find out what the maximum current is for the charger and then size the wire
so that it will handle that current.  If you don't know the current
capabilities of the various wire sizes, let me know the current and I will
tell you the minimum wire size required.

Somehow, speaker wire seems inadequate.

Joe