Re: [TR] The Roadster Factory Billing Info?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] The Roadster Factory Billing Info?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:51:06 -0800
> The reason I ask is I ordered parts Tuesday and a charge
> showed up on my discover card from Weber BMW of Fresno, Ca.

Better get on the horn to your credit card company!

My charges from TRF show up as "Roadster Factory  8144466860   PA".

BTW, any time you have a question like this, you should call the CC company.
It's what they get paid for, and even if the charge turn out to be legit,
it's good to have your challenge on record ASAP.

Randall

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

Triumphs@autox.team.net