[TR] Location of TR4A Radiator Overflow Bottle

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Location of TR4A Radiator Overflow Bottle
From: Ben Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:12:50 -0500
Hello all,

I'm trying to install the coolant overflow bottle for a TR4A.  The
manual just shows it "floating" in the air.  There's two logical points,
1) the radiator attachment bolt and 2) the forward body-to-frame
attachment.  The bracket doesn't seem to fit correctly to either of
these points, but there's not many other choices.  Would someone please
take a look and let me know how their bottle is attached?  A picture
would be even better.

While I'm thinking about it, what's the consensus on routing the front
wiring harness that runs from the right side to the left and has the
horn and distributor wiring in it.  I've seen several images with it
just laying on the top of the of the cardboard radiator duct, but it
seems it should be attached somehow.

Thanks,

Ben.....

--