[TR] Misc. Items for Sale (TR4A and Spitfire)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Misc. Items for Sale (TR4A and Spitfire)
From: Ben Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:25:31 -0500
Hello,

Several years ago I bought a large group of parts from someone
abandoning a TR4A restoration.  Most of them I've used on my own
project, but I've a got some left and yesterday I got a surprise when
the top that was in a box marked TR4A in four places appears to actually
be a Spitfire top.  So, to fund the unexpected purchase of a TR4A top,
I've got a few items to put up for sale.

Spitfire Top, White, Robbins #2209 for a 63-66 Spitfire (2209 is marked
on the front of the top and it matches the description of a Spitfire
top).  Brand new, never installed, but has been opened, hardware kit is
included.  This is the top that fits over a lip at the front with the a
slot for three metal pieces (not included) and an elastic strap on each
side to hold it in place.  TRF lists this top for $359.10.  I'll sell it
for $225.

TR4A Vinyl seat cover kit, Red.  New, still in unopened plastic bag.
Marked "Made in England", sold by TRF.  This is the right kit for me,
but I decided to go with leather.  TRF current price (Winter Sale) is
$439.96.  I'll sell it for $290.

Finally, a used, aftermarket replacement dashboard for a TR4A.  This is
not an original plywood dash, but a solid hardwood, I'm not sure what
type, and is stained with a reddish tint.  The finish has a some minor
flaws that would be corrected with a recoating with marine varnish, and
the there is a horizontal crack in the wood in the thin part between the
air vent and outside edge. Because of the condition, I'm asking $90.

I'll charge actual shipping.  If you don't like my price, make me an
offer, but I think the prices I've stated are fair.

Please contact me off list if you're interested and I can provide
pictures if desired.  Thanks, Ben......

--
Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler@gmail.com