Re: [TR] TRF - Part 2

To: bdischer.lists@blakedischer.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TRF - Part 2
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:40:43 EST
In a message dated 2/17/2010 9:25:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bdischer.lists@blakedischer.com writes:

Laughing at myself...
In my post, I attempted to delete my corporate  auto-signature, Blake
Discher,
President, (next line) Firefly Studios,  Detroit.  I see I left "President"
in.
Well, if Obama gets tired of it  all, I guess I can take over!  ;)

Blake,
You have my official backing!  Discher for President in  2012!  Amen, on
your post about the good things TRF adds to our  hobby.  I might add that
Charles supports VTR by providing a process by  which TRF will pay your VTR
dues.  He also sponsors in part VTR's annual  Ken Richardson Challenge Trophy
awarded at VTR's North American Triumph  Challenge each year.  TRF also
supports TRA and 6-PACK in  significant ways. He and his company despite any
flaws
are a tremendous  asset to keeping our Triumphs on the road and keeping our
hobby  going.
Darrell

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

Triumphs@autox.team.net