[TR] TRF - refunds (was poor business practice)

To: "Triumphs Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TRF - refunds (was poor business practice)
From: "Brian Lanoway" <blanoway@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:16:47 -0600
Its only right that I report to the List that I received my refund today
from TRF for the carpet set I returned before Christmas; three days after my
request for same and subsequent posting to this List.

I would like to think that my initial request to their staff prompted the
refund, but I suspect that my post to the List  and the flurry of emails
after; some directly to TRF  helped matters along.

Still, I need to give credit where credit is due.  TRF did process my refund
 albeit without any communications.

>From my point of view, the matter is closed.  In the meantime, I would like
to thank Blake Discher for his thoughtful post  his message was worth
noting.

Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6
Winnipeg, Canada