[TR] Daughters First ticket

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Daughters First ticket
From: rbtr3a@cox.net
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:00:45 +0000
Well my 16 year old daughter received her first speeding ticket this morning.
19 mph over in a 35 zone. She know she will have to pay the ticket ant that she
will have to park her truck.  When I gave her the truck for her B day she had
to sign a contract with me regarding the rules.  In the contract states that
upon receiving a moving violation the vehicle will be parked and the penalty
will be determined.  So my question is how long should I require her to park
the truck.  In addition to paying the fine.

Ronnie Babbitt
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

Triumphs@autox.team.net