[TR] TR3A Brake Rotors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3A Brake Rotors
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:08:33 -0800 (PST)
 Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:54:58 -0800
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Brake Rotors

> I'd like
> to have them turned at the shop I use, only they don't have
> a minimum
> rotor thickness spec. for the TR3A.

I have never found an official "minimum thickness" from the factory.
However, the workshop manual says to never remove more than .060", and the
original thickness appears to be .500".  So I think .440" is a pretty good
guess.

Randall

Here is what I have on this thread that has been discussed in the past:
Brakes\Front\Rotors