Re: [TR] Sway bar mounting on a small mouth TR3

To: <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>, Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, triumph
Subject: Re: [TR] Sway bar mounting on a small mouth TR3
From: John Reed <jr468@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:12:21 -0500
Thanks for the pictures Paul.  And to Randall for the tip.  I'm sure once I
get under the car with the sway bar I'll be able to decide which of these two
ways to go -- either angle brackets extending forward from the radiator mounts
or brackets bolted to the bumper mounts.

> From: paulwillou@socal.rr.com
> To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com; triumphs@autox.team.net; jr468@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [TR] Sway bar mounting on a small mouth TR3
> Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:41:21 -0800
>
> I used the addco sway bar on my 56 TR3. I made custom center brackets out
> of some angle iron and bolted them under the radiator mounting bolts.
>
> paulw
> Torrance, CA

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html