Re: [TR] It's alive!!!

To: "'T S Hardy'" <t.s.hardy@clear.net.nz>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] It's alive!!!
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:02:17 -0600
Trev,

Congratulations on the WOF passage.  The TR3 goes in this week for the same
tribunal judgment and subsequent test drives in ever increasing concentric
circles away from the garage until full confidence is restored for another
season!

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566