Re: [TR] TR3 tea holders

To: Tom Walling & Wendy Rose <pdqtr6@suscom-maine.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 tea holders
From: tfansher@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:58:06 +0000 (UTC)
I've used an "octopus" cup holder for a couple of years also, both in the TR3
and the Stag. I've had it tip over with my coffee travel mug which is tall.
I've been planning to come up with a wider "footprint" for the holder. Either
attaching it to a larger diameter piece of plywood or applying some velco "hook
side" to the bottom of the cup so it will grab the carpet - don't know if this
would hurt the carpet or not. I'll probably go with the plywood.
Tom

I have used an "octopus" cup holder for years. It has zero installation
time and can be removed quickly when you don't need it. It can also be used
in other cars. It also is good for holding things like a cel-phone,
sunglasses, wallet or EZ-Pass when driving on a toll road, etc.

Amazon has them here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=octopus+cup+holder&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=1100353661&ref=pd_sl_8f93s4b27f_e

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html